Justin, Logan and I met at Scott and Sarah's house where we got the kids in their costumes! Logan is still the "army dude", Jake is a ninga, and Courtney is Batgirl!
We then headed over to their ward Trunk-o-Treat activity! Logan and I were glad to participate, since he was sick for our own ward's on Wednesday!
Here the kids are in front of Sarah's cute house!! Oh yeah...and it's Courtney's second Birthday! Happy Birthday little Batgirl!
My sweet Justin, myself and Logan ready to do the Trunk-o-Treat thing!
Notice how Justin and I are wearing a short sleeved shirt? Well, later look what Sarah's wearing!!! I think Sarah was preparing for a snowstorm! BUT.....she still looks cute no matter what she wears! LOL
Aaaaannnnnnd....they're Off!!! Here's Logan and Jacob making the rounds! Because we took them here, and then later we still went Trick-o-Treating....it means they get DOUBLE the candy!!! What the?! I never got that when I was a kid!
While Sarah and I walked around the parking lot with the kids, Justin and Scott had candy duty! I think it was a bonding time! J/K
My sister, Sarah, CARRYING Courtney because she got scared so much! Especially at anyone with a mask!!!! Poor girl! (P.S. See what I mean??? Sarah?? You cold, Babe?)
Now Logan has extra clothing on underneath his costume and we are headed out to go "door-to-door" to get candy! It was a beautiful night, there were lots of kids, and it was just a fun atmosphere!
One house was actually handing out ICE CREAM CONES! The dad had two soft serve ice cream makers going! We got to pick whether we wanted vanilla or chocolate, and then he filled up a little ice cream cone!!! Very clever!!!
OH! By the way, here's finally a picture of MY pumpkin I carved at the party...It's the simple one with the face!!! :)
Our glowing pumpkins in the dark!!!
Logan's "STASH"!!!! The funny thing is that all this delicious candy and chocolate will NOT be eaten....by him at least! He still has his Easter candy, which I think we need to throw out now! The fun is in the getting, and Logan also loves to share! So if you have a sweet tooth, come down to Logan's room and you can help yourself!
Another Halloween is now over....aaaaahhh....the memories!!!
Thanks a lot for making fun of my clothes. LOL!! Love the picture, will have to figure out how to cut & paste it to my blog. Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't making FUN!!!! I was just pointing them out!!! You looked adorable really! And I did end up putting on gloves and my winter coat later that night anyway! YOU were just prepared!!! LOL
ReplyDelete