MY HAPPEE FAMILEE !!

MY HAPPEE FAMILEE !!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

For Thanksgiving this year, I was excited to be able to spend it with LOGAN! (We rotate every other year with his dad)
We also had Scott and Sarah's family, Aunt Sharon and Uncle Jim, my sweet Justin and the whole Osenbach family!
My mom planned an amazing meal, and everyone else brought their own delicious contributions! My dad arranged various parts of the house, for all of our enjoyment. Football was of course on the main floor TV, but then he moved his TV down from his basement for the kids to play video games in the piano room. Then we cleared the basement and set up the ping-pong table! (which is something we haven't gotten out for YEARS!)
After dinner, we played a fun card game around the table, and the loser of each round had to go start cleaning the kitchen until the NEXT loser took over! It was great! I've never seen Uncle Jim in the kitchen THAT MUCH!!! LOL
My mom also organized a BINGO game for the kids, complete with great Dollar-Store prizes! That's been a fun tradition I'm glad she still does!

Of course after dinner, there were plenty of naps, and even a trip to the park with Emily and ALL the kids! (Thanks Em!!!)

Overall, it was a great, wonderful, relaxing THANKSGIVING DAY!!!
Now enjoy the few shots I took......
Here's HALF the table!!!


Here's the other half of the table!!!!


And here's the infamous "Kid-Table"!


Justin and I spending our SECOND Thanksgiving together!!! :) :) :)


This is one of MY favorite Thanksgiving Day traditions....Looking through all the ads in the paper and checking out what good deals there are available for "Black Friday!" This year, I DID NOT get up early, there wasn't anything worth losing my sleep. But Justin and I still went shopping later in the afternoon and found some good deals anyway!!!
So here's Justin and Scott checking out the ads!


Logan and Jake playing video games on the wii !!


The Osenbach kids playing ping-pong.....with Courtney ON THE TABLE??? What the?! They are all so good to her!


Sarah and Justin......sleeping off dinner!


Scott enjoying HIS nap!


Mark Osenbach....during his POST-Turkey nap!


Uncle Jim and Dad......DIGESTING in front of the TV!


Of course we missed Laura and Tyson and Baby Lydia! It just wasn't the same without them!! But we're all looking forward to their visit in December!!!!

I have SOOO much to be thankful for, SO MUCH! I'm grateful for a wonderful little boy who is so kind and so thoughtful. I'm thankful for wonderful parents who love and support me in all I do. I'm thankful for amazing sisters who give me strength and have become my best friends. I'm thankful for an amazing boyfriend who loves me for who I am! I'm thankful for a great job, one that I LOVE with a passion, but also gives me the flexibility to still be a mom. I'm thankful for always having good health and being able to help those around me. I'm thankful for the service I get to do in my ward. I love my primary children and love being close to them. Most of all, I'm thankful for my testimony, and my faith in my Savior Jesus Christ. I'm thankful for all HE'S done for me, and for all I've been blessed with. I know that I'm NOT alone, I know that He loves me and I know that I will be with Him again.
I have much to be "HAPPEE" about!!! And yes! I AM HAPPEE!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your Thanksgiving photos especially since Jim and Sharon were there. The games sounds fantastic. I'll have to come up with some for us to play next year.

    ReplyDelete