There is ALWAYS something to be "happee" about! Always!!!
MY HAPPEE FAMILEE !!
Monday, January 18, 2010
The Lights at Temple Square December 2009
As a "Woolf Family" all of us adults went down to see the beautiful Christmas lights at Temple Square. My parents took us to dinner before at The Old Spaghetti Factory, then we all bundled up to look at the lights!
It was a WONDERFUL night! So fun to spend time together as a family....especially with Laura and Tyson! Such a good Christmas tradition!
Life is great! Life is wonderful! And when it's not, that's what I tell myself! I love being a mom! I love my job! I love my family! I love the gospel! I love my life! :)
Logan is now 7 years old, and just started Grade One this fall! He loves soccer, t-ball, Bakugan toys, Leggo Starwars and playing with his cousin, Jacob! He is always happy, and has a great imagination! I am the luckiest mom in the world!
"FIND JOY IN THE JOURNEY!" President Thomas S. Monson
Mom and Dad
January 2010
July 2009
Dirty Face after 4-wheelin!
I ran TWO miles!
January 2010
Logan in 2008
My Little Buddy!
June 2009
Courtney and Lydia! Kindred spirits!
All the Grandkids!
When Lydia was just a newborn...
October 2008
At a local Pumpkin Walk!
November 2008
Feeding the ducks!
November 2008
I was afraid the big geese were going to bite me! Honest!
The whole family
January 2010
October 2009
November 2008
December 2008
At our hotel in Calgary. It was a KING size bed!
June 2008
November 2009
Lego Art
"I'm clueless And I'm clumsy,
But I've got friends Who love me,
They know just where I stand!
It's all apart of me.....
That's who I am!" (Martina McBride)
No comments:
Post a Comment