We ALL had tons of fun seeing baby Lydia, but it was more fun to watch her "no reaction" face as a very puzzled baby girl stared back at us! Laura figured that she probably just thought she was watching a video on the laptop. We ALL started singing lots of familiar songs, and got her to do the actions with us!
Everyone got in on the fun; Logan got Lydia to laugh, the kids showed Lydia the Elmo toy she played with when she was here, Courtney and Lydia showed each other their "binkies", and mom even had to show Laura the Valentine's cookies that just came out of the oven! It was great to see both Laura and Lydia, it brought them just a little bit closer! I have a feeling this will be a regular event!!! Yay!
We miss you Laura! And love you tons!
I'm glad you guys can keep in constant comunication. I love tecnology! I love how happy you all looked. Priceless picture!
ReplyDeleteSkype is so much fun! We got ours hooked up, but then people were telling us they can't hear us! We have to get a new mic, then we can get skyping again! That's so great for your family!
ReplyDeleteSo great to hear from you! Such a cute blog. I see you are still super woman, always was impressed with your spirit and strength. We miss the ward so much and talk about our time in Ogden often. It will be so fun to stay in touch.
ReplyDelete