MY HAPPEE FAMILEE !!

MY HAPPEE FAMILEE !!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Mom....How do you tie a tie?"

For school today, Logan's school was teaching the kids about taking "Pride in themselves" and today they were supposed to wear their "BEST DRESS!" Logan was SOOO excited to wear his shirt and tie to school, and actually got up early and got dressed before I knew he was even awake.

Well, he came into my room, with his new Cub Scout book in hand, opened to this page and said, "Mom, can you help me tie my tie!"



I was totally taken back....first....I didn't even know he was up, and second, I was amazed that he'd looked through his Cub book to find the instructions on just "HOW to tie a tie"! Wow!!!
He and I looked at the pictures, I tried for maybe TWENTY SECONDS at the most, and then after getting HIGHLY confused, I recommended he go upstairs and find Granddad!



My dad usually helps Logan tie his tie on Sundays, unless he wears his "zip-tie", but I think it's time we get serious and the BOTH of us FINALLY learn just how to tie that thing!!!!

What a handsome little man, eh??!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOO WOO...such a HANDSOME guy!!! I'm sure he made the cut of one of the 6 boys in his class. Glad Grandad was there to save the day! Precious picture of the two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan- that is toooo cute! Wow, he really worked out the details, didn't he? So fun.

    Tommy has been talking about Logan and been wanting to play with him sometime. Can we work something out soon?

    Also, I wanted to see if you could style my hair- possibly on Wed. morning?? I'm doing a video with a big time blogger that day, I have to tell you all about it!! Thanks Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan is growing up way tooooo fast. But such an amazing kid and so handsome!

    ReplyDelete