MY HAPPEE FAMILEE !!

MY HAPPEE FAMILEE !!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Last day of Spring Break.....

Tomorrow the kids go back to school after a LONG spring break (they ONLY got THREE days off!!!) So...my mom and sister and I had planned on taking the kids all to the zoo, but the weather down here has been very UN-SPRINGISH!!!! In fact, it rained most of the day, then we got some hail, and now as I type this it's SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!! (My dad says there's THREE INCHES out there! I'll have to take pictures in the morning!)

Anyway, we needed to find an INDOOR activity...so off we went to mini-golf...indoors of course!





My mom treated us.....Sarah, Jacob, Courtney, Logan and myself! THANKS MOM!



It was a fun place...some areas were in black light, and other areas had neat waterfalls and "volcanoes"....






Mom also packed a lunch...so we sat and enjoyed sandwiches, chips and treats! THANKS AGAIN MOM!!!!!


It was a GREAT end to a GREAT spring break!!!!

1 comment: