The big day came on Canadian Thanksgiving, October 11, 2009.....all the family had left, and after checking his teeth one more time, we realized that they were barely hanging there! It was time to pop them out!!! Now I've never done this before, I don't like blood, so I tied a piece of floss around his tooth and got ready to pull. With video in camera in hand........(drum roll).....nothing.
Then Justin and I switched....I now held the video camera, and with paper towl in hand....all it took was a little "snap" and out came tooth #1 !!!! I screamed, Logan freaked out at the blood, and then we got ready for tooth #2!!!!
After more screaming and more blood, Logan is now "double-toothless"!!! This was a really, really exciting day!!! I laugh, because as new parents we get SO excited when that first tooth pops in...then again we jump for joy when that same long-awaited tooth falls out! Doesn't make much sense...but it all brings joy none-the-less!
No comments:
Post a Comment